Tuesday 28 June 2011

♥Italix@four:thirty♥

Ps.. Banana's and peanut butter...?
EPIC FRIGGIN COMBO!! :D
(cuz I didn't die XD)

And you must be happy that my house didn't burn down last night too..
I left you guys on a "something smells burnt" 
gotcha worried eh?
xDDDD
Well I'm fine
(unfortunately)
WHAT!??
YOU can read minds?
I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING 
HONEST?!
I said.. "unfortunately"
HAHAH!!
I gotcha :L
-stroke chin-

OH!!
Yes
And!!
My mom was just cookin 
so
Is teh why I smelt things..
NO!! She's not a horrible cook you fools!! D:<
She's epic at it
I can't even cook 
|:
So
Psh..
WAIT!!
I feel like I've said this before
...
Damn... tis the second time this is happnin...
Was it second..?
-insert correct ordinal number here-
I'm runnin out of material D:


Oh
I've decided..
To not let Chrome
Get to me when it decides my words are wrong
Cuz
I know
that deep down
In my ...
Whatever..
(DON'T!! <<)
that
My words are right
Chrome just hasn't found my 
Dictionary.. yet
Maybe it never will
and
Well
Tis just the loss de you CHROME!! D:<


Omg                   
The post isn't that long yet            
Why?                        
Cuz I've been so distracted            
Haha                   
T'was a good cause man..              
:3                       
Yes Mr Quiggles I'm lookin at chu :3
OMG!!
Wanna know where your nickname came from?
:D
Hahah
Yea Ikr..
Shocked?
no?
Good
OMFG!!!
I just realized..
"Then as I watched Mr.Quiggles walk away I knew.. I knew I'd never see him again.  His determination and heart, was what propelled him through this world... and if I ever wanted to amount to anything, I would go to the CORN mountain, and fight the ..BLARGH!"


C'mon tell me if you get it Mr Quiggs? :D
If not.. you'll just ask me 
I'll tell you..


OH!!!!
Other readers..
What.?
No
I'd never forget about you :}
I'm too nice to do that
Is there a person whom I forgot about since I met them?
I doubt it
If so..
SORY!
One thing I know
Is
Before
Ppl who met me
Would forget me 
Well 
Not anymore I guess..
Kinda
I;
Oh well right?
Haha
I don't mind anymore
Cuz
-things-


:3
So 
at four:thirty I have to get goin
I just
Hope my sister comes home early
Cuz
I don't like to take the bus D:
humans are mean..
And!! 
What if there's a random THERAPIST on board?
Haha X3
I'll have my machete ready..
But..
I don't wanna take the bus either way }:


So she'd BETTERCOME D:<
Sigh .= =.
sisters who can drive
You gotta love'm
Gotta NEEED'em too D:<
Whai mayn!!


I hope my dad remembers his promise..
Cuz
I won't remember fer him
XD


OMG I juust remembered I haven't eaten since yesterday...
|:


DAMNIT CHEESE SAMMICH!!
So Friggin oiliness
Ugh .= =.


NOO my glass .. it blocks the time!!
My FRIGGin!! It's Twelve already o=
So my sister's are done with school..
but my brother..
He has another HOUR to go I:<


Sigh
I just hope she doesn't have another "SURPRISEMEETING" 
D:
Cuz then I'd miss mine..
Yea..
I go to meetings B)
-adjusts shades-


And burn out my eyes :D
TRACK!! :D


We see the stones.. falling from the sky (onfire)


My friggin D:
I noticed sumthin
When you type with italics..
The letters (well some anyway)
Are DIFFERENT


I mean look at the a's and the f's


dun it look Diff? o=
B)
I wonder XD
-checks out all letters-
Italix         NotItalix
Aa               Aa
Bb               Bb
Cc               Cc
Dd               Dd
Ee               Ee
Ff               Ff
Gg               Gg
Hh               Hh
Jj               Jj
Kk               Kk
Ll               Ll
Mm              Mm
Nn               Nn
Oo               Oo
Pp               Pp
Qq               Qq
Rr               Rr
Ss               Ss
Tt              Tt
Uu              Uu
Vv              Vv
Ww              Ww
Xx              Xx
Yy              Yy
Zz              Zz

Uh.. Of course it was NECESSARY!! :D
Why wouldn't it be?
Tables are soo formal :F 
And SMART lookin :D

Omg!! that whole paragraph totally matches :D
Cute ey?
Tehee!
Anyway I think I'm done here

Enjoy the rest of your day :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment