Sunday 26 June 2011

♥SelenaGomez♥

Yes..
It's what I do
I blog
DAiLY
B)
Cuz
Blogging daily brings joy to the hearts
Of the hopeless..
|=
This implies nothing


:D
So yea
Things
Like captain Flappers always sez
Fap ._.


Laugh if you get it 
C'mon ;D
Although
There's not much of a joke
Wait..
that's NOT what I wanted to say..
So..
What was it?
Hmm...
Oh ..well ,_,


Soo..
Selena Gomez :L
Hot :L


Sorry Bieber 
I saw her first D:<
If there's one reason why I should dislike you it'd be now D:<


I'm serious though
I mean..
I don't see why people hate him so much
What did he ever do |:
I mean I don't like his music
doesn't mean I hate him 


Humans are weird .- -.
Why did I come to this planet D:<


What?!
I didn't say anything
.. Anyway
I feel like I've said this before
The JB thing I mean..
Hmm
I wonder..
Did I ?
POSH!!
(lol Posh)
You'll just know I how I feel twice as.. much? 
.-.
Two times the knowledge you will attain of my feelings?
What .-.
Oh well
You get what I mean right?


Don't you just hate it when
You're in you're house 
With no shirt
Minding your own business on the pc
Blogging..
When some random customer
Comes to buy an icepop.. or FOUR! 
Forcing you put on a SHIRT!!!
I MEAN!! D:
Shirts are stupid when it's a hot day D:<

Anyway
I have to go do the dishes..
Not comin back either..
soo..
Baii :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment