Sunday 1 September 2013

❤Anneaux Nimus❤




So I thought I'd not be able to post today
Cuz
I thought I'd not get the chance 
Cuz 
I expected visitors 
But 
The weather is 
Apparently  
Too perfect for them to have come over 
(That was not sarcasm; it is actually raining today) 

I don't mind though 
More time to spend with you guys 
;D

In fact 
I wanted to make an announcement 
-clears throat- 

As you all know 
Recently 
Not so recent 
But 
Recent enough 
I've updated the look of the blog 
What some of you may not have realized 
Is that 
I also updated the commenting settings

Now(!!) 
You don't have to have a google account  to comment !! o:
Confetti!!!
Celebration !!!! :3
~ anyone can comment~
Fun fun good times

The thing is though 
I'm not too sure if this works or not 
Cuz 
I don't get comments ... 
From Anneaux Nimi 
(singularly: anneau nimus)
For those if you who may not know what this is
It is a species rare to my blog 
I believe they are non-scientifically called
"Anons"

I believe they mostly reside on 
"Tumblr"

But yes 
Feel free 
Anons
To come to my blog and leave your mark 
There are no wrong answers 
But a tip:
" if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all "

On an unrelated 
I've yet to take my Sunday nap 
If I go to sleep now 
I'll awaken in 4 hours 
Odd right?
But I recently notice this 

I feel like I've spoke of this before 
Jim knows of this 
But 
I won't ask him 
He's on vacation 

Didn't I tell you guys?
He started yesterday 
I believe he'll return in a week or two 
He will be missed till then 

Oh! 
I have one more announcement 
Not that significant 
But 
I feel it's an issue which must be addressed 

I
-looks away, nervous- 
I'm addicted 
To 
Butter v.v 
It was a recent realization
I feel like I've spoken of my cravings for the substance
But I don't believe it'd erupted into an addiction as yet

I... 
Eat it once a day 
It's not something I plan
It just happens v.v 

Ashamed you ask? 
I am 
Indeed I am 
But alas 
I fear I may not be able to quit soon enough 

Sigh oh well 
"I tire, therefore I must sleep"

Hmm 
I wonder I'd "tire" is a form of "tired" 
Ohmyshit
It is!!! 
Waow
I'm Awesome 
XD 

Bai dudeds 
I like that... Dudeds 
:3 
From now on
All my viewers are "Dudeds" ;D
Enjoy your new title my friends 
While 
I nap 

iFly❤
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment:

  1. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    anons rule!
    you need to chill on the butter D:!
    EAT A CARROT~ CARROTS ARE NICE!

    Dudeds ah? Hope you know you're my Duckie then

    ReplyDelete