Thursday 25 May 2017

♥A Song♥

Hey guys 

What up?
Idk why I'm asking questions 
I've been over this 
You can't answer

Jame P.A. 
Please come to help me make this post into something 
The way I'm not feeling to do anything right now is driving me mad
what you got?
Jim: Uhhhh ... I don't like to be put on the spot like this! ... A song?
What song you have in mind? 

Jim: -shrugs-  How about that one you like?
... Specifics Jim .. 

Jim: That slow-ish sad one... 
Windswept? By Crywolf?
Ah yes that's a good one 
But I don't feel like going onto YouTube for the link
Soooo 
Short post today again guize

Till next time~
Pce 


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

PS I decide to put the picture afterward today cuz 
It's kinda a lot depressing

Also thank you Jim for coming to the rescue of this post 
Idk what I'd do without you ♥♥

Jim: =o omg what... you're most welcome... -suspicious but cautious- 

:]

Jim: .... Riight ~.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment