Tuesday 23 May 2017

♥IntroQuotes♥

"Every time 
My mind wanders 
And it goes to a dark place" 


Hey guys

What's poppin?

Idk what to say today sigh
well
"right now"

I should've come earlier
Maybe the mood would've been more uplifting
Ahaha~

Anyway

You guys notice my intro quotes ?
What do you think ?
-pondering emoji-

I think they're kinda depressing
But then again
...

I miss Samuel

His absence is the reason I'm doing these intro quotes
He had... has
All these great pictures on him
And I feel like I'm so empty without his pictures and quotes

Now I must rebuild my collection
and .. head back on Tumblr

Siiigh

You see now
The thing with Tumblr
It's like the old me y'kno
And I don't feel like creating a new Tumblr
Although
After recent events
Tumblr has been calling me to return
I've been ignoring the call
But it may be the only way to survive this ~

We'll see what happens

On another note:
I need to get back all Mr Onions
I need him to express certain emotions I know only he can portray

I need
An external hard drive

but those shits are expensive
And I'm poor

Maybe I can get one for my birthday

-hint hint- ;}
-puts on snap-

Aaannnd,,,,
Done

Not many people read my posts here
Buut
MY snap is currently lit I think

We'll see what happens come June 3

Ah June 3..

I have a habit of not posting on that day
The question now is
Will I post on that day?

Probably not

I feel like it's a Blog tradition
to not post then

Plus I think I'll be distracted
Idk maybe not

To do list:
1: Cut my nails
    They are getting long and annoying af
But every time I remember that I want to cut them, I feel a wave a laziness wash over me when I think of all the things I have to get/look for to accomplish my goal.. And I mean it's not even that far away from me but.. summer laziness always wins I think.

2: I don't have a second thing I want to do actually .. sleep maybe?
    But I also want to watch HSM 2 and Boss Baby ....
I guess we'll see what happens after this post ends

Jim? Your thoughts?

Jim: I think you should go to sleep instead of bothering me ...
..... Is it that time of the month James?
Jim: ... no
.....
Jim: A little
Ah poor Jim-bob ... no never mind forget I said that
Jim: -rolls eyes- can I go now?
-shrug- Can you?
Jim: ... bai

And there we have it folks
James Patrick Alexander~

Oh!
I learned coding last semester...
#funfact

It was fun ... it was C++
But anyway

I should get going before idk

But the best part about ending the post ... is checking for errors a few years in the future

Anyway
Until further notice
Intro Quotes will replace post pics
( I hope I'm always up for an intro quote ...
I mean if not I can get one off the internet )

List of things you need
1: Chrome extension: Nyan Cat Youtube Progress Bar

Anyway...
Good bai for now ...
Till tomorrow

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment