Sunday 28 May 2017

♥Power House♥


Yes yes
I was absent for a couple days
buuuuut
(what you're about to read not an excuse)
I was building up my collection of tumblr photos

And
I have not accomplished that
But
I have started the build up
And
It is marvelous ..
 As you can see
by the picture
(That I probably put after I wrote this )
It is not a lie :D

Idk what else to say nuh ... hmmm
But
I do know this

The Mitochondria is the power house of the cell
And sooo
The title of the post is born


MEMORIAL DAY TOmorrow ...
What are we going to do ?
I don't remember ever having to stay home from school for this....
But anyway

Seems like the squad +1 wants to go to the pool
But
Idk
I'm tired of pool water smh

Anyway
Lol
I've been typing this post for years smh...

But I think it's time I end this

I was assisting my love with something important
Soo
It couldn't be helped

I had to post this prematurely so that I could ensure it was posted on the day I wanted it to be
But anyway
I think I should take my exit

It's now ...
or never

Lol I'm stalling
But anyway
Bai my loves ♥

(chooses a picture)



iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment