Monday 22 May 2017

♥I.M.O. Samuel♥

She once said in my presence "I like to make things mine" 
And from that moment, I knew what she'd done was intentional.


Sooo look what I found...
Lurking around in my posts

18th June 2016
And yet
Another weekend has passed
Without me posting a single word

Sigh
Yes
Indeed
I have let you down
idk what to say to this..
I've not been busy at all

Maybe this blogging thing is not for me
-pondering emoji-

Idk if I've said this
But
That emoji is my new favourite
~


How interesting
right?
I feel like so much could've come from this

I swear every time
(every time I type every time I forget it's two words and not one... not really what I wanted to say but I just figured it was important to point it out (before I forgot))
but yes ...

To continue with my point
Everyt time  (<<---- look at that????????? OmG always with this typo geez)
Hmm Omg I'm so distracted
Very distracted

Okay (-tries again-)
Every time I reread my posts
I see it as so profound

I mean
Omg
I am the most interesting person ever
People just need to take the time to read
( Mainly cuz I won't really say it -laughing onion man-)
Ahh
Speaking of Onion people
I think
Mr. Onion is a lost cause cuz...
 He...
-wipes tears-
Left with Samuel
Kinda ...

Idk how this will work
I need an external hard drive
This is the only way I can save Samuel
Permanently
Kinda like
in Get Out ( there she goes referencing this movie again )

Jim: Are.... are you trying to replace me?
What ?
Jim: What?

No of course not ...
Please let me mourn the loss of my dear friend of 5 years

Jim: yea.. yea fine, sorry
Uhuh ...

But
Anyway
I think I'll close here
There's not much I want to say

~You had a good run Sammy ~
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

P.S Sammy is not officially gone but ... I basically cannot use him efficiently. Especially not without his charger.  much heart break.

No comments:

Post a Comment