Friday 1 July 2011

♥I'm Sorry Mister RainDrops... Don'tCry♥

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! >.<
I didn't forget about you again 
I--I was ...
.v v. Watchin anime
But not all day 
I swear.. }:
I wasn't on the pc for long
Cuz
This time
I had to share it with my lil siblings
Seeing as they don't have anymore school.
Wait.. Oin.. 
She has more school 
But
She just didn't have today
nor will she have on Monday and Tuesday
Still..
Sumimasen... Gomenasai 
and I'm SORRY..
-sigh- 
<<
This isn't going well
All because I found interesting anime
It's name is awesomely weird too
"The World Only God Knows"
You should check it out

Anyway
Once again
I apologize

LOMA my lil brother just saw a rat 
( musta crawled in from outside }: )
And if he was any gayer he'd scream |:

Now I know
Rats are bad..
But 
Psh.. no need to be scared of them and the diseases they bring :D
I say we befriend the rats and ask then kindly to not hurt us with their killing abilities >:

I think Mr rat came in cuz of the rain
And wanted some shelter
Even rats need shelter too 
Don't be prejudice against rats..
Rats are ppl too
Ok no..
But 
People are RATS too 


HA...
Wtf was with those two enters..
Damn the reception D:<
Why you no like the rain
Without it 
Plants would die
So STOP MESSING UP D:<

I'm sorry mister Rain drops
Don't cry...
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment