Friday 26 July 2013

♥123♥



Jim: It's tomorrow now, ready to talk?
   =,= How dare you speak first D:  This is my blog rememeber?
Jim: It might as well be mine too ... 
   Nope, nope! That't not how I see it~
Jim: Sigh whatever woman... You didn't answer my question tho
   I can't even remember what we had to talk about ... Was it when you were being a fool?
Jim: Uh... =.= I wouldn't say I was being foolish
   Oh yes... yes you were ... 
Jim: Saying that James is manlier makes me foolish?
   Well I wasn't in the mood at the time... so yes ... and I think I'll call you whatever the hell I want!
Jim: e.o But... being called Jimmy is lame
   No buts e.e This discussion is over 
Jim: =.= I feel like a child
   ;D

Look!! 
This is the onetwothird post o=!!
Lolol
Saying it like this is sexy actually
...
I don't really wanna stay here long cuz I have this game to play 
:3
Lainy likes playing games 

Jim: You're gonna ditch us (though I may be the only one here) for a game?
-tosses shoe at his head- I HEARD THAT!! =.=''
JimGAH!! -falls over- 
Sigh.. Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy ... -walks away-

How was my day?
It was filled with sports
And I didn't do any
Yet I'm tired =.=
Just watching them was exhausting
Cricket is a nice sport tho
I wouldn't mind playing it once in awhile

But I'm not fit =.=
Now don't get me wrong
I'm not overweight or anything
I just don't do many physical activities
So 
I've no stamina or strength
>.>

One of the coordinators was bothering my sister and me 
Telling us about things
=.=
I wasn't really interested 
but 
I gave him my attention
Cuz
I'm 
A nice 
Person ;3

Jim: PAHAHA! Nice? -.- Tell that to my leg and newly formed bump >.> You're not getting this shoe back either!
   Ohoh :3  Jimmeh,You know I love you with all my heart
Jim: What heart?
   >.> Why do my posts always have to end on a bad not these days? Bye guys... Come along ...Jim-pulls him away into the darkness- ;}
Jim:  O_O!! Wait~! You're ending-- Don't end the post!!

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.



1 comment:

  1. came to try to over feed your pheesh again
    still not working
    damn immortal pheesh

    hang in there JIMMY~

    ReplyDelete