Sunday 27 May 2012

♥EyeExercise♥

Ah yes.. another late post |=

I don't even know what to say!!
OH!! Yes
Yesterday I forgot to tell you guys
that while I was cleaning my room
A scissors fell on my toe XDD
And stabbed it :3
It's too bad the blood stopped like
Seconds after 
so..
I was like "hmm this kinda hurts"
then I forgot about it and yeh ...
So today ..
Yea baby :3 
She was here 
so cute
But I was asleep for most of her visit so |:

Yes I take naps 
On Sundays most of the time
Ok all of the time e.e

But I recently realized
That if I don't
I get breathless @.@
And I'm not just saying that cuz it happened once..
I'm saying that cuz it happened twice~ D:<
I'll experiment on it a third time 
And if the same thing happens
then I'll know for sure..


Omg I've wanted pizza since yesterday...
But >.<
I've yet to have that craving satisfied 
What 11:00 already?
Pft anyway...
What was I saying..
....
I'd re read but..
Looking up from where I'm tying is..
...
So much work @.@ 
And my eyes hurt

I don't even wanna respond to my msn messages..
Or Facebook -.-

Damn I looked up at the Facebook tab..
my eyes were in pain for more of 3 second D:<
-opens msn tabs- e.e hmm
-moves window to lower part of the screen-
great now everyone's happy...
(almost)
Why the heq is this so bright!! 
This is why I enjoy lookin at my blog page..
So much les white =.=


Speakin of my sexy blog page..
It has been brought to my attention that 
I don't have the "follow" thingy on it e.e
I didn't remember removing it 
(though it explains a lot)
but I now remember why I removed it
It was cuz ..
 it was irritating...
and it wasn't sexy like the rest of my blog..
But I've decided to put it back..
And I'll put it at the bottom
so it possibly won't irritate me 
(Possibly)


So I was gonna say some other crap before I left you guys..
OH YES! o=
BABy will be coming over tomorrow XDDDDDDDD
Aren't I so luckeh!! XDD
Be displeased o=
Ah not really |:
Idc ;D

IlEH!! :D ♥
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
P.S don't mind the shiftiness :D A lil eye exercise never hurt anyone  ( cept me XDD but then again I'm too cool for that B])

No comments:

Post a Comment