Thursday 24 May 2012

♥SubliminalRainbows♥

"A RainBow Is Just A Frown With a Cleverly Colorful Disguise To Distract You From the Sadness"                --.{CrookedWings}.



K so |: Today
I'm actually gonna do some studying :D
I feel(!!) that I CAN DO THIS D:<
And no one
(Not even my little brother who has no school today... or tomorrow) can stop me!

He'll be busy playing his game anyway |:

so that should be quite helpful..
also I don't think I'll blog all day :D
Yea I know it's tragic for those who enjoy reading this 
(for whatever reason that I'm oblivious to) 
But school come ... almost first.. 
Lol I'm kidding sorta..
School just comes first at this point
After next Thursday I won't really need to study... 
Except go over one or two lil stuff
I just hope Thursday goes well e.e
Like how every other day went 
Well .. it should go well 
i.e if I study well enough }:

Sigh so yes !! :D
Hah Me and my wife are gonna make a mutual email address :3
That way when we have to post a story or create sumthing story related 
We don't have to use the other's e-mail add
Ah it's going to be awesome
According to Laina, we should be able to gain complete recognition "within a matter of 3months"

Lol I hope she's right e.e
If not.. eh nothing will happen >.<
Omg I feel so alone today o-o 
No one is online D:
I have to wait till late @.@
Although it's advisory that I study ..
but I haven't really started yet..
All I did was .. take some Chem papers and gather them..
Then I put it aside and came here to blog.. o-o
I think I'm gonna resume my daily blogging scheme 
Even if it's a tiny bit of words..
(: 
Just expect a tiny bit on days like... Wednesday and Thursday =o
Maybe XD
Ok Thursday might have a normal lengthy post 
cuz the exam is in the mornin
Although I won't get home till late at night o-o
But at least I'll know that I'd have no exam on the 1st 
(So I can watch Power Rangers Ninja Storm on Nickelodeon) 
It's like a partial birthday present for me!! 
I freaking love Power Rangers :D
Except that new one e.e (said that already)
Which I found out was made by the same guy who made Time Force!! D:
-disappointed-
I must say though...
There were actually TWO episodes which I enjoyed O=
They are actually entertaining 
I was pleasantly shocked {:

But I don't really watch the show anymore..
In fact I've thought of re-watching the others as well 
to relive the dream of having it play on tv when I was younger 
never got the chance ( or remembered)
Oh how I miss those days as a child }:

Anyway I think I'm done for the day ...
I'm gonna go do important stuff e.e
It's top secret so I couldn't possibly reveal it 
Bai :D

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

~P.S (PlayStation) I love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment