Thursday 31 May 2012

♥Like-Lines♥

Hmm 
Some need to learn to procrastinate without affecting other people's days negatively
 e.e

And on that note I bid you good morrow!! :D
But seriously idk what to say D:
...
-Ponders on Yesterday- :3
It was nice
Wouldn't change much of it :D!!

It was just such a pleasing day
I was actually pondering a lot XDD
Anyway my ponders are insignificant

Speaking of significant info:
I'm PARTLY free!!! O=<
Now I can skylark (waow I didn't know that's how it spelt)

OMG!! TOMORROW~~ 
POWER RANGERS NINJA STORM!!! MARATHON!!
 D:
that was the bestest D:<
NEXT to..
Ok all were the bestest..
They're all on the same like-line
Yes.. Like-line 
Don't  you have your own?
It comes in handy >.<

Omg when I feel to say lots of things..
Is when my eyes droop to sleep 
O.o I must've .....
HELL I forgot what I wanted to say..
Like SERIOUSLY I went completely blank....
It's this damn song |=
-changes-

... Damn I never did anything..
Ok I need sleep 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment