Tuesday 22 May 2012

♥Laizy♥ (ltns)

Waow... 
It's been so long guys!! O=
Missed me?
Lol I just thought I'd come here and tell you guys why I haven't been posting for... 
_5_ months
At least... I think I didn't tell you all already
Pft You'll just get to read it twice
So yea 
...
Pft I have a strong feeling that I said it already though...
I refuse to rewrite it 
not if I don't check anyway
And since you know how Laizy I am
{Yes.... I spell how I wish e.e}
What was I saying..?
Oh yes .. 
Knowing how Laizy I am
Y'all should know that I'll not check it till ..
Whenever ...
Maybe after I'm done posting 
And maybe long after I'm done posting..
Maybe even before I post again

Oh right I was here {:
I was saying sumthin y'know...
This is what I get for being on msn while blogging XD
Well whatever

Things..
OH!! 
Yes.. for these past few months I've been preparing for some MAJOR exams.. and
They just started last week :D
I have a long break in between now and my next exam on the 30th (:
So I have lots of time to study XD
I hope my procrastinating skills don't get the better of me Lol
Anyway
that's why I'm here
I told myself I had to blog today :D
I was more excited right after the exam though o.o
Now my head just hurts.. 
But nothing a lil (whole day of) sleep can't fix :D

Lol ah yes!! I missed the colours and stuff ^^

Gosh I don't think I can go on 
But I have to... try    >:
-motivational music-

Oh I've been writing in a kind of book... almost like it was you mister Blog {:
It'd never be the same as you
but it'd been a great stand in
and It will continue to be, at times when I can't stand the late night pc light
i.e until all of it's pages are done 

Omg waow am I dozing off tomorrow?
 ..... |: Ok yes I am tired... ^ that sentence makes no sense XD
But then again I don't make sense on here anyway.. lol
Don't worry I'll be here tomorrow :D
Speaking of tomorrow..
I'll be older next Sunday o=
Wish me things for words okay?

Oh!! I was goin through some old posts yesterday
And I saw that one of my pictures was gone D:
I can't remember what it was either
(<.< then again I didn't really read the post ,_," )
Oh well XD
Speakin of "Oh well"
there's this song ... o-o
And it's awesome
Idk when it was made 
But I discovered it ... some time ago 
and that's it's name --> "Oh Well, Oh Well"
Awesome song if you ask me :D

Well duh :L
Anyway Crooked wishes to take a shower so that she can feel squeaky clean before bed D:

DOOG EYB <3 
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment