Tuesday 29 May 2012

♥GreatestMemory♥

OHAHAHA!!!
I totally remembered to come here earlier
e.e
I just.. *cough cough* had to study

<.<
>.>
I totally didn't forget haha :D
D: 
I'm so sorry people de awesome who are my readers..

(thanks for reminding me just before 12 >Nickname<) 

Yesterday ROQ'd o=!!!

and would you believe that Wednesday is already here..
Which means that I can't even blog long today
Seeing as I have an exam e.e 
in 13.5 hrs |:

My mom and sister are sleeping here.. e.e
near the pc.. on the couch

I said yesterday was awesome right?
Cuz..
If I didn't..
It WAS!! O=<

Baby was so cute in her lil outfit .. 
dans la piscine avec nous :3

Anyway..
I think I'll be on my merry way ... :3
I have to sleep cuz I actually have to wake up early..
Though the exam is at one -.-
FML
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Ps... I'm awesome at naming these posts XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment