Saturday 26 May 2012

♥CHOCOLATE TEA♥

k So this game... 
Sushi Cat 2 ROX o=
Haw Haw
Haven't played 3 yet... 
Soon e.e

HAHAHA AND there is this SONG O=<~~
AMAZING 
This must be shared !!! 
TRACK!! <<------CLEEEEK!! O=
-jams to it- 
I even downloaded it o-o 
and now it's on repeat on iTunes XDD
Yes yes I know I'm odd but!! O=< 
iDgaF O=<<<<< 
So burn 
si tu ne l'aime e.e
Hahahahahah!! {:<

Ok so I've beaten all three Sushi Cat games o-o
>>Awesome<<

I think I had a tiny plan in my head of how and what I'd blog today but
I forgot since I've not been on the pc today >.< 
and I woke up at like... 5 to 11 cuz 
I went to sleep at 3 o= 
{Grapes O= couldn't have done it without cha }
[And YOU Skittles e,e you backed out on meh though you didn't have to stay |: so you're safe this time e.e]


ok No in fact.. I still stayed up longer to play my sister's DS e.e
till the battery finally ran out 
I was sad about it 
It was such a good game too 
I was winning }=

Anyway I can always try tomorrow
I mean tonight 
.. hmm most likely I'll fall asleep tomorrow morning again too so 
I was right :D
( the usual -adjusts shades-)

So apparently Skittles wants to Start a Blog too O=
Ah yes .. see how inspirational I am? 
I've inspired yet another person to blog :D 
that's now 3 people XDD 

So Skits if you wanna start a blog just click the link
And follow the instructions {:
I'll be waiting for you to follow me soon e.e
and if you don't e.e
Idk XD 
But nothing'll happen to you

What can I ... ?
OH!! BABY O=!! 
One was at my house today 
and one will be at my house tomorrow 
Can't wait e.e

Speaking of waiting... 
time to make me some tea {:>
...
...
Ah yes chocolate tea :3
I love eet D:
Although e.e some people have a different opinion
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
P.S CHOCOLATE TEA ROX!! o=

No comments:

Post a Comment