Monday 28 May 2012

♥PoolTime♥

Haha so I wish I could stay 
But 
I just came here to say ... o-o
I love you :D
 haha
Anyway 
Hmm I thought I pressed enter e.e
Oh well Pft
No biggie :3
I wish I could stay.. 
Damn I'm losing my mind ..
I said that already..
First actually
Ok so I need to get me some pants..
Before I leave.. 
(Duh)

LOL!! 
No one for to talk-ed :D
hahahahahahahhaha
that took me by surprise
Gnomeo and Juliet
Good movie :3

Anyway my sister wants to do things e.e
I have to go anyway 
Might as well just stop saying words now..
Waow I type a lot 
Skittles was right
(Sh don't tell 'm that e.e)
<,<

Haha so I've not left yet
lol I forgot how displeased I left the pc "this morning"
haha some people are.. 
._. 

SO!! I think We'll be leaving soon..

Although it's like... 5 past 8 |:

OH LOOK O= 
Cars 2 is playing ;3
Good movie 
Some parts were irritating though XDD

Speaking of irritatin ( and although what I'm about to say isn't)
I have a story to read o=
One of my friends wrote 
haha 
I'll do that now.. so which means I should go
so all my attention would be focused on it 
>:] no distractions 
(and as you know I'm Easily Distracted)
Bai-O {:


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps. this isn't really a "ps" though but I was watchin my list of posts and their titles and I was like O= Damn these things look interesting XDD Not to toot my own horn (and I don't normally ) but just by reading the titles o-o I wanted to re-read some of them XDD 
Pps. ... SEGMENTED BABIES!! o=<

No comments:

Post a Comment