Friday 25 May 2012

♥Patrick Dempsey♥

So yea.. my day was
Kool
I discovered a new channel "Bravo"
I guess it's ok
OH!!!
And there's this movie!!
"Fly Paper"!!!! FREAKING EPIC!
You should watch it 
I recommend it to anyone who LOVES Patrick Dempsey 
And.. action and all that 
 I saw it this morning ( I know I was supposed to be studying)
And I was like "OMG!!! MOVIE O="

and I was so into it
the ending rocked 
And there was this awesomely awesome British dude :D
Brits have nice accents 

anyway...
Crap it's late
|=
Mother e.e
You did this

Anyway can't hold on to that 
It was for a ... partially good cause I guess o=

Oh waow.. 
I don't have much to say..
Although .. I'm just wasting time watchin tv
Instead of typin
 Gorgeous SOB O:<
Blue eyes, black hair
too bad he's married e.e
Oh well XD
Pft I'll find someone new O=

PFT 
anyway 
I don't have that much to day now o-o
Wait..
I already said that..
SEE?!
D:
OMG TODAY!! 
My brother nearly cut off my foot!!
If I wasn't awesome I'd have lost it
fortunately it only left a tiny scratch :3
(Kinda cuz idk how to describe it ...I'm not good with descriptions)
WTF It's already tomorrow!?
O,O
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment