Wednesday 9 January 2013

♥MyFavouriteLetter♥


I just realized that I followed some woman just because she has my middle name as her first
That's not bad right?

Hmm
It's just that
I really love my second name
It made me realize what my favourite Letter of the Alphabet was

So
Today?
Well
Hah...
I spent my whole day watching movies....

I don't even know how it started
But I know what it started with

"The Amazing Spider Man"
I'm not sure what propelled me to watch it
I just found myself typing it up
While searching for the Avengers..

Surprisingly
I know why I wanted to look for Avengers too
My cousin decided to post a picture
Thor was in it
He was sexy
I commented on that
wanted to find out his real name
The rest is history
Anyway
It still doesn't bring back the memory of
The Amazing Spiderman
And how Andrew Garfield's perfection
Ended up in front of my face
But
I'm not one to complain :3

Sigh
I almost died watching that movie...
Ok that's not true
If I didn't have self control
I'd have almost died
That and my little sister wasn't her to die with me
And doing it alone is no fun

Like that time we watched Thor together...
Good times
What did he say..?
yes
"The mortal body has drawn weak, I need sustenance"
Ah yes
glad I remembered

I also remembered that
We paused the movie and called our mom at work
Just to tell her that
It was a summer's day

Her reaction wasn't
As we expected

Anyway

I wish I remembered what I was saying before tho...
Oh
Yes
So
After the movie
I started to overreact on the fact that Andrew Garfield
Was..
Amazing
And my tumblr
now has an overdose of him
Thankfully and unfortunately
I've already started posting
Other things to drown him out..
today

Thing is
I literally had to tear my eyes away from the screen
So I'd not reblog every single
Picture
I'd say it was painful
But I guess it wasn't

So following my spaz attack on Tumblr
I decided to look for more movies with him in it
Ok
That's a lie
It was
BECAUSE of my spazing on tumblr
I found another movie he was in
"Never Let Me Go"

I must say
It was rather depressing
To think
All your life
You're raised just to donate your vital organs to people with cancer
Until you die...
It was really depressing

Sad how I only now realize this
I probly would've cried more during the movie
I always love when movies make me cry
I can't really explain it
Cuz it'll make me sound demented
Haha
Don't ask

So yes
That's still ... 2/5 movies
The third was
Timothy Green and his Odd Life
I think I cried on that one
But I don't really consider it crying unless the tears stream down my cheeks
And surprisingly
I kept them from falling
Why?
Idk
but I wanted to
cry

Final one
Would've been "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss"
I can't remember the spelling
But
My family came home
And ...
I have no headphones anymore
(long story for another day)
And I've been told that my family is loud
I've also realized it myself
So yea
The sound quality also sucked...
So
I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower
It was touching

I love how
He was mental
Mentally ill people inspire me strangely

Is it weird that wanna be that?

Anyway
So yea I was just about done with watching movies

Then
My beloved sister
came and reminded me about "Kurt Hummel" being the star of a movie

"Struck by Lightning"

I would've given up completely
Cuz my dad wanted to watch cricket

I mean I don't mind the sport
But I was there first
Saying that made mee feel like a 7 year old..

I think I have more to say
But I won't be able to finish

iFly♥
.|CrookedWings|.
Hmm Oh wel... that's what I get for being too sleepy...




1 comment: