Tuesday 8 January 2013

♥The Real Crisis♥

So today was the Birthday Of Laina
Say Happy Birthday to Laina everyone :3

Yay she was so pleased today :3
Made me happy
Everything went awesomely
And everyone who was said they'd come came :3

We even had a surprise guest <:}
She didn't even know
Haha  B)
I am a ninja

anyway
So yes
Other than that
My day was a lil dull :3

I stayed home
All morning
Wasting my life away on Samuel

Can't remember talking about naming my new Laptop
If he's even considered new still...
Cuz one of his stickers is slowly dying
And
Tis' rather saddening ..
Hmm

Haven't used "Tis" in awhile
And apparently
Chrome doesn't consider it a word..
But I do! O=<

So that's your problem Chrome |:<

Anyway
I wanted to say sumthings
but
Maybe I should play music instead...
Why have I not done this yet?

Well to start
If I was on Delia
(the name of our Dell computer which is shockingly in Chrome's dictionary)
I'd open iTunes before doing anything after signing in
But
I haven't downloaded it on Samuel yet
Why you ask?
Well
I've been waiting ever-so patiently for about three years now
For
an iPod touch ._.
-knee twitches-

Yes
Real patient I am..
It's funny that I don't get what I ask for but I get somthin else .-.
I mean
I'm immensely grateful for Samuel ♥
But I mean ._. Three years?

I remember the reason I ever started to want it in the first place
See, my friend's boyfriend gave his to her so that she could put new songs on it for him
So
[Cuz it was like a free day at school]
She had it with her
And she was playing this brilliant looking game
She said, and I quote
 "Omg ...You need to see this awesome game! It's like Guitar Hero.
It's called 'Tap Tap Revenge' "
And from that moment I knew..
I needed to have one of those iPods
Just for that game
I asked for that game for all my past birthdays and Christmases ever since
I even remember the song she was playing too
"Keep Up" by Hyper Crush
I swear I could've died that day
But I guess I did
Knowing that I'd never get the iPod...

Anyway
This isn't even important...

The Real Crisis:
I was starting to wonder why I'm so tired
But then
I looked at the time
And I realised that it was 10
But that's not even it

See...
The fact that I left my house
Took from my stay up late abilities

Ok it's gotten worse x.x.
I must take my leave

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment: