Sunday 6 January 2013

♥Universal Hatred /Jim's Debut♥

So I feel
Kinda shocked

How is it possible for me to get 70 page views today o-o!

It's like
Highly impossible

In my eyes anyway o.0

I wonder if it has anything to do with those "labels" I've been putting =\
It could be a possibility
Well I guess that means I'll be putting them more often ey?

And I'll see if I'm right about this
Haha so this apparently works like Tumblr o=
Unnecessary tags = more publicity
And Hey
Maybe I'll become famous
Just maybe...

I'll be sure to remember all my people {:
And to shun all the people who were idiots to me
Haha can't wait to make them feel like crap :3

Look at them
Believing they'd stay high and mightly
HA!
Death will come upon them :3
Like everyone else really

Speaking of death
I feel like I've had this conversation already
About me becoming famous

I swear I have...
Thing is
I'd have to look through 106 posts to find it
Hmm
Oh well
The only person who'd know
Is someone who comes to this place everyday
Hoping that I posted so they can read it
And they actually have a good memory
But
The possibility of my blog actually having a person like that
Is
Slim

OMG 
OMG
OMG
I just remembered
That I forgot

Wait I remembered now :3
So 
Ever had your exams be postponed?!
HAHAAHAHA
This happens
When you're awesome...

Oh my...
The rain
It sounds
\\So beautiful
(^cuz random Slashes are sexy)

Speaking of rain
Remember when I spoke about clear umbrellas?
Well
We had one
I never got to use it
(the universe hates me)

So I just named the post...
And It feels like
I've used that name before...
Hmm
Again
One of those frequent readers should be able to tell me that or not
Too bad I don't have one of those....

But
If I did have one
I think his name would be
Jim ...
-chin stroke-
Yes ... yes that's good
Jim e.e
James is his actual name
yes yes...
Brilliance indeed

he needs a last name now..
Meh..
I'll sleep on it

OMG
GOOD NEWS!!
flo
HAS
BEEN
DEFEATED
HAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHA
hahaaahahah
hahaha

Ok
I think I have more things to say
But ...
That would required
Scrolling up
To read...
To reread
And
You know how I get when it comes to that...
Well
Jim should know anyway :3
Oh Jim
You know me so well ♥♥

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment