Monday 7 January 2013

♥Let's Watch the WorldBurn♥[Falwell]

So
After
Much deliberation....
Ok
Not Much...
Actually I was reminded awhile ago .-.
But anyway

After being reminded
And assisted by some Grapes and my sister
I've come to a conclusion:
Jim's full name : James Patrick Alexander or James P. Alexander
o=!
Don't mind the green
He seemed to be the green type
Cuz his name is so...
Sophisticated
And green seems like the kind of colour to be that

Don't you think?
Well that and grey
But I don't think Jim likes grey and much as I do
So ._.
Whatever Jim
Have it your way o=<

Just don't come crying to me when all the trees become grey :3
Cuz of the left over ashes

Why are there ashes you ask?
Well
The world is gonna burn down soon

I swear...
I've heard a song related to those words o-o!
-cheqs Google-
I bet I'll find it o=!

Ok...
So I haven't heard any songs with those words in it
(I still strongly feel that I have though the evidence says otherwise)
But
I did find a song by this band "Trivium"
(never heard of them; obviously)
Gonna listen to it to see how it is o.o
I'm kinda nervous >.>'
Wish me luck Jim

So my Shockwave Plug-in died...
Literally...
The puzzle piece is dead .-.
Dead Shockwave


<---See



-sigh- Poor Puzzle Piece
Yay Alliteration
I know of someone who's "allergic" to that
Too bad his name is alliteration too XD
Sad world for him :3
Although it isn't sad
His world I mean
Cuz evryone who knows of him loves him XD
He's loved all around the world
By people he doesn't know exist o=!!

I'm
Sleepy now though

Hmm
I'll go to sleep after I post this
I don't think I'm ready to be done with posting just yet
First of all I have to give my feedback of the song
And send the link
...
Waow...
I ..
I...
Love it O_O!!
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!
Sigh ...
When can one be as D:!!
 Omg x.x....
I actually anticipated more screaming in it though
(That would've scared me a bit)
But
It's Zimply aweZome
And
The guitar solo o=<<
I just ..
Can't x.x!!

AND
ALEX GOOT HAS A NEW SONG 
FINALLY
GOSHK!! D:<
Aw...
It's cute x.x!! Ezzpezhally near the end x.x
Omg
Makes me want to Move Out
XD
Just kidding...
I love my house...

So... 2012 Mash-Up of music D:!
It's Amazing
Lol
All this music of sexiness is
Overwhelming

And ontop of that
I just found out
That I'm
Addicted
To flow x.x

I didn't expect it
To come the this
I realized this when
I found out that there were more levels to play on the computer version to the game
I nearly died >.>"
(Maybe a lil exaggerated there but you know what I mean)


Sorry about the random spazing XD
But wait...
I doth not apologize |:<!
You should know..
Then again
There's only one James Patrick Alexander

And on that note...
I bid thee 
Falwell 
Cuz when I spelt "fair well" and stuck it together 
Chrome said no so I decided to see the suggestions
And 
He told me ...
Falwell 
 I'll tell you what that means Later 
Well Until next time

Falwell
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


Ps.!! Shockwave is alive ;D
PPs. Besides Jim's name, all the green words are links to the songs o-o! If you didn't know
PPPs. ignore the "PPs." [update: 06-Apr-16]

No comments:

Post a Comment