Saturday 5 January 2013

♥Rice Cake♥

Am I surprised that I decided to blog today?
Yes
Yes I am
But ...
Idk
I guess cuz I did it for
...
Two days straight
That I should do it
No no don't hate me D:!
It's not my fault ok?!
Things make it not easy to blog
(And the fact that I don't really feel to remember >.> )

PFT!!!
Flow..
This game
I will DEFEAT IT!! o=<
I've already defeated all 150x 3 levels +145  :3
Pretty good I know
The others take a lil time to get .-.
But!!
I will
SUCCEED!!
FOR
I
Am
The Ultimate Buttermuffin: Defender of the Universe! o=<

Lol
I was given that name by some grapes ._.
Yes
Grapes can name me

People get jealous when they find out that I can talk to fruit B]
Well
That's just how my life is  compared to most humans

OH!!
I recently found out
That I can Change the date of the post!! o=
Or At least
I can change when I post it B}!!
I did that
Once...
Yesterday actually
I know
I know
I'm not exactly proud of it
But!!
I had to! o=<
I had my post
and
I'd almost finished
(On the 3rd)
But
I fell asleep
And ...
I never posted it >.>''
Remember what I said about it posting on the day you actually started?
Well
Apparently
That no happon no moarz
I was actually mad >.>'
But anyway
I found that I could fix that


Am I proud ?
Yes
i eez

I've decided to not fix that ;D!

OH!!
I don't know if you guys have noticed
But there's a tiny rice cake near the name of the blog on the tab!! :D
Y'know like how
Facebook has an "F"
And Tumblr has a "T"
Idk what Twitter has...
I don't use it
(Don't like it too much either)

But anyway
You get the drift

Lol
The word drift made me think of Fast and the Furious o=!

I don't think I've seen the last one yet
Meh
I'll watch that when it comes out on tv
Cuz
Well
Just cuz O=<
Can't tell me what to do!!

Now I must go edit the blog posts...
So yesterday
I found out
That
If you put a "default font" for the blog
Even if it's in Times New Roman when you type the draft
It'll be the in the default you set for the whole blog
Really wished I had known that 105 blog posts ago x.x!
Now
I must fix them all
It may take me days to complete
And if I'd kept this post short
I'd probly have been almost half way done

It's not hard to do...
Just have to change all the posts' fonts to default
And change the "._." face to the old font....
Cuz...
Well
When it's like ._.
It looks stupid ^ see?
So  "Trebuchet" is better
I'm surprised that's not a word CHROME e.e!!

Pce
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment: