Thursday 3 January 2013

♥Tumblr♥

So I was rereading all my posts looking for something I'd posted a while back
About "trepiphan" and it's definition
I wasn't really gonna post today
It wasn't my intention

I was just lookin for the definition to make into a picture to put on Tumblr

(Yes I have a Tumblr, 2 actually , one of which share with Laina. I'll explain that later) 
But then I saw how awesome I sounded on this blog (if only it was more popular)

And I also saw that it was the new year and I've yet to put a post

(Yay the world didn't end)
(Sux that the world didn't end) 

So reading the posts made me feel guilty for not posting and wishing you all a

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Like I do every year
Like I've DONE every year for the past 2 years..
Or was it three years
I don't think this blog was started in 2010
I started in like.... 2011 July Maybe....

I'll check that out later


But yes 

I hope you all live through 2013...
All who thought the world was goin to end 
You're an idiot
All who knew the world wasn't goin to end but wanted it too anyway?
I know how you feel
Hmm what else

I wanted to share sumthin 

Anyway it was probly nothing
But remind me that I should never allow myself to get distracted by myself while blogging
(That'll never happen *sigh*)

Ok now about Tumblr...

I never intended to create one
Also never intended to love it so much either....
I'm actually addicted
Then Laina and I made one for ourselves
Cuz we said somthing funny and we figured we'd share it with the Tumblr world

But yea

I never wanted to make a Tumblr
Why?
Cuz I was watching a blog on the site and 
I saw this picture telling me to make one for myself
(not in so many words but that's not the point)
And then I was like "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! "
Cuz before I saw that picture
I'd considered it 
But I was turned off by such a rude demand o=!
I was(n't) hurt by such demands
One does not simply
Tell Crooked what to do |:<

But I don't even know...

Oh yes
So I got like 
Bored one day while on the pc..
And was like...
Meh what the hell

And I slowly fell in love with it :3

And it was cuz of Facebook too!
It DROVE me to fall for it 
I don't think I used to love Facebook anyway 

Tumblr...

It
It makes me feel important ;D
Facebook 
It doesn't do shit for me ._.

Anyway I think It's time I start creating tomorrow's post!
I'm on a role 

(Also cuz I fell asleep while righting this and woke up at 8 the next day >.> 
So ... yea
This post was actually posted tomorrow :3
XD! 

I love confustion but I love confusion more B] 
Or is it controversy? 
This is a reason why I love blogger: 
The post time will show when you started to make the post 
Not when you post it B0 )

Bai 



iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps. Check out our Tumblr blogs ;3 

No comments:

Post a Comment