Friday 4 January 2013

♥NewLook♥

Oh...
I forgot to say
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Yesterday....
....
...
.-.
I still never found the thing I was looking for actually....
Hmm
Oh well
I'll get it
In fact...
I'll look for it now

Also
Since we didn't all die last year
I've decided to edit the look of the blog

Y'know
Make it have some
New clothes?
Yea
New clothes

So I still haven't decided what I wanted to do
....
I wish I remembered what I wanted to do .-.
Sigh,
I love the new edit of the blog though!
It's so colourful!
Like my Life :3

What do you think?

So I figured that maybe I should put labels on my posts and see where that leads...
Hmm
Maybe this place will be more popular?
( I highly doubt it)

Speaking of laziness
I need to wash my hair today .__.
cuz
Well
Reasons
Mainly cuz it itches
Well
I think it itches o.e

Not the issue here
So Grooveshark
It's pretty awesome
Yes I know some may already know of it
But
You never know who doesn't

I still need to find trepiphan on this place
Hmm I'll go do that then

Pce
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment