Friday 11 January 2013

♥Say Hello To Mandy♥



So I wasn't gonna blog today ...
My lazy/procrastinator self Amanda
Was forcing me not to...
But then
She realized that she wanted to be known
or "famous" as she put it
And So now I'm here
>.>
I need to stop letting her control me
But
I can't really do that
Cuz
Whatever she's doin
Still hasn't gotten me to fail school
So..
She can stick around

And
Since
She's the one controlling the post
I doubt it'll be that long >.>

She partially controlled the post last night too
She made me pass off as tired
And she ACTUALLY made me tired too
The bastardette
>..>
But
I guess she's not so bastardette
Cuz
Then I would've lied to you guys

Infact
I'm actually surprised that I'm not tired today o=!
Cuz I went out
I finished my book too :3
Book #3 of the four part series
 "The Fallen Star"
The woman ... Jessica (last name)
Is a genius >.>

Maybe it's cuz I was reading practically all day
And that's like being lazy
>.>
so she won't penalize me with fatigue tonight

You'knw my book
Made me emotional xD
But I had to suppress it cuz
I didn't wanna scare my mom's coworkers :3

I remember before
I thought genius had an "O"
Idk why
It seemed ... right ._.

Well
That is
Until and wrote it down and saw that it looked stupid
"genious"
You know how
When you write a word sometimes
It just doesn't look right?
That's how I felt earlier
When I wanted to write "scare"

Idk why
but I wrote it
But then realized that it looked wrong
So
I removed the "e"
And then I realized that I was wrong about it lookin wrong

You know what they say
Looks are deceiving

Referring to the picture above us
I believe that that is 100%
TRUE :3
Cuz
I thought I had OCD
But that's medical :3
And I doubt I need help on that
I just
Have to fix things
And put them right |:<
Or else I feel unsettled ..
Though..
That's what they said was a symptom
Haha Idk what I'm talkin about :3

The only place I can see disorder is in my room

Who woulda thought
Mandy would allow such a long post

Then again >.>
( I can't remember what I wanted to day
... say...
Or type...
Which means
Mandy had realized that the post stopped being about her

And she thinks it's time I head to bed
I can tell
Cuz
I practically fell asleep twice already >.>

Sleep well ;D
O'll return...
Wait ..
SCHooL is on Monday o.0
x.x!
Unintentional tiny o's ._.

Pce o=!

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

WAIT... I mean PS O=<
I forgot to mention...
My little Oin
found a
Sexy new song by Ke$ha D:!
It's...
I swear
I could die....
!!C'mon!!
Hmm
A lot of songs can kill me these days

Songs are getiing too violent -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment