Saturday 14 September 2013

♥455 Eshwasn♥



Lol
If you must know
Why I named the post such
(and yes I did name it before the writing process)
It was cuz
I was giving a comment
On >>>this<<<
And It was all
"tells me about me being human" and shit
Y'know how that is right?
When you have to do that ?

Anyway
That was what I had to write
"455 Eshwasn"
I found it
Magical
(mainly cuz I could pronounce it)
And
Since I was goin to blog
I figured
This was the perfect word ;D

So ....
About my week

My laptop died
Tragic?
Yes
I got back everything (kinda)
That was on him so...
It was ...
ok .-.

Uhm ._.
Onto to less irritating things o-o

Well I guess it's not less irritating but
It's not as sad...
Though..
Maybe it's worse cuz it has to do with me but
Bah.. nvm o-o! !
 Ok ..
I'm going to try sumthin..
I hope it works

Ok ..
It won't work .-.
Y'see
I was testing to see if I could put a fb vid
(straight from fb)
On here
But the options are kinda limited to YouTube, phone and actual computer uploads
So ..
I guess I must find it on leTubes

Ah yes
Idk about you guys
But
I love this so mush
XXXXXXXxx3
Oh...
I must really be tired
I must be really tired
I must be tired, really
Really, I must be tired
I really must be tired

See what changing the position of one word can do?

But seriously, I think I wanna say the second one
But Cuz of the fact of the second one
I put the first one
And laziness made me not erase it and write over
Which in turn back fired
Since I ended up typing
5 sentences in the long run
And so
I decided to share this with you
Thus
Rendering my lazy move
Useless

Ok
I'm like real tired
so
I'll speak of my day yesterday
And the reason why I couldn't blog then
Infact..
I could've blogged then
But then people would be like
"whatcha duin"
And I'd be all
"Uh"
Not the prolonged "Uhhh"
Just the abrupt "Uh"

Uhm
What was
Oh!
Yes
My day yesterday was kewl
And apparently while
Some people
Were just pretending to enjoy themselves
(I won't mention much about that, just the fact that it pissed me off)
I ..
Did
I mean
I got a headache
Or was in a migraine
But like
The reason I got it was a worth it
(Yes I do get headaches due to joy; it's a weird thing but I guess I'm used to that)

The only thing that made the day terrible
(besides the migraine)
Was the fact that
I wasn't used to the world yet v.v
And it's ...
Humans
And the
"Physical Activity"

Word of advice:
Walkin up a steep hill
In the hot sun
for a ten minutes or less
While knowing that
You have not been physically active for
More than 2 weeks
Is not
A good
Idea
Lol

Like
seriously
XD
Half way up ...
Ok 3/4 of the way up
My chest
Felt
Like it was going to explode v.v
Idk
I was just
Dying v.v
Well
That's what it felt like anyway
And like
Breathing was a task cuz
It was like I was breathing in the hot air that was emitted from the body
So ...
No relief T^T

Other than that
Great day ;D
Oh
When I got home
My legs hurt XD
Buh yes ..
Good times
Good times

Oh!
A benefit of Sammy nearly dying:
I finaly sorted all my pictures :3
So
I know where everything is
Like Quotes, and Anime and Stuff
So much easier
quite blissful actually

Anyway
I should take my leave..
Though..
My fatigue has worn thin
-sneezes-

Jim: Bless you

:3 Thanks man

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.




[Update 26-Apr-2016:]Apparently the video has stopped working and/or no longer exists.. and I can't remember what it was sooooo... oh well ....

No comments:

Post a Comment