Tuesday 17 September 2013

♥HitRant♥ JimmyKnowsBest~





I just don't get it ...
I don't get why
This post is so popular .-.

Is it cuz I put things that weren't mine on it? >.>
I don't like that thought at all
.-.
Not..
At
All
They're just mere Unnecessary Details after all

Anyway
Idk why
I should be happy about all the "hits"
(not many but it's a lot if it's one of my posts)
But
I'm surprisingly not >.>
<.<
I am disappointed .-.

Idk why
But
That's that what I am
When I see that >.>

Jim: You should like ... ~~chill and stuff
     Sigh you're probably right Jimmy .-. Though I'm still pissed v.v
Jim: Oho I know what's really bothering you
     Hmm >_> Yea yea
Jim: -grin- I think you should take a break tho ._. I can feel your chest pain
     What? Pft!! There is no chest pain .-.
Jim: Sure there isn't ._. & sitting up doesn't get rid of them
     I thought it would've ! Don't Pressure me >.<
Jim: You're pressuring yourself
      Oh! What do you know ._.!
Jim: Enough
     Blah blah .-. -rolls around on floor-


It's so early tho
Like 3:40
I thought the three and four would have switched roles
In awhile they will
But
I think
I'm pretty tired ..
Idk why
I was asleep for most of the morning
7-11 
That's practically the end of the morning .-.
If I fall asleep now
I'll not get the chance to pack properly
Yup
Yup that's right
I'm running away from home

(nahI'mnot)

Ok
Unfortunately, Jim's right
I need a break -.-

Jim: ;D Jimmy Knows Best ~
     Shut up .-.
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
&.{CrookedJamesPA}.
>.> Why did you need to put your signature?
Jim: Cuz I find myself to be quite necessary in this post 
|: Fine whatever but the love profession is my colour
Jim: Yea Yea -eye roll-

No comments:

Post a Comment