Thursday 19 September 2013

♥UnlessI'veToldYouOtherwise♥


Apparently
Setting a time 
For when I'm supposed to post
Fuels my desire to post 

Why?

Because life is strange
Or is it the universe?
Either way 
It's not yet the weekend 
And I've already posted 
-goes to count-
Three times this week 
Not including the one now
Idk why I didn't post on Tuesday 
I mean Monday 

Ok I know why now
Cuz 
Monday 
'Nuff sed

I didn't even want to wake up early today 
So I tried going to sleep late 
But ofc 
That didn't work out

Now I'm here 
Lying
On a bed 
Which isn't in my house 
Ohoho 
Yes yes 
I snuck in late at night 
Unless I've told you otherwise 
This is the truth 
:3 

Lol
I swear 
When I read this again some time 
(Which I will) 
I will wonder 
Wuhthafuh

Hmm 
This one seems legit 
:3 
I had "wuhthufuh"
But the question is:
"How many of you will actually read this right?"
Cuz I know sometimes 
We all have different speaky ways 
So yeah 
I said yesh not yeah 
<.<~
Autocorrect 
Ohweeell

Lol this "<.<~"
Looks like ness ;3 
Ok idk what else to say so 
I'rr be reaving now 
( & for those of you who don't speak Japanese) 
Translation: I'll be leaving now 

Ps. Yes I'm ps'ing before I sign off 
I just wanted to say something about he picture for once xD 
Uhm yesh I actually had a reason for choosing it  
I think it applies to what I was talking about earlier 
In this case 
The story is blogging 
And the other person is the logical me
Hmm 
Idk if that makes sense 
Anyway I'd better call it quits


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

PPs. Today's my cuzin's birthday ;3 he's officially older by a year. 
Happy Birthday Cuzo :3 
Have a good one ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment