Sunday 15 September 2013

♥@lainyRox♥



Sigh
I was randomly inspired to blog today
Idk why
But
Yes
this happened

I have nothing to say tho
But ..
When do I ever?
Lol

Uhm
Yes
Oh!
 We've not been seeing much of Jim lately
Only
bits
And ..
pieces~

Spea ...
I feel like saying Spea

I actually wanted to say something after I posted yesterday
About something
But
Idk
My ness wasn't feelin in

Omg
People who barely speak to me
are actually speaking to me on Facebook these days...
Idk why
But I preferred it when they weren't
There are a few exceptions
ok
Only one person is an exception
But
Everyone else can burn in a fire of aids

So like ..
I recently rejoined twitter
(today)
And I don't hate it
But ..
I'm not a fan either ..
Then again
I didn't have friends the first time I made it
(I still kinda don't have friends only "friends" and my wife)
So ..
We'll see how that turns out

So like
I guess
I can say that shit now
"Follow me on twitter @lainyRox"

Is that how it's done?
Hmm
I guess it should work out and shtuff
Hmm
Maybe
Ohohoho
I wonder if there's a way I can put it on here =\ !!
I mean
I linked the blog o=

So someone and myself
Made twitter the same day
And like
I totally noticed how insignificant I am .-.

Anyway
Nothing new here

Waow
This post is pretty short
...

What do you say Jim?

Jim: Oh ._.
     ._. Hi Jim
Jim:  Hey, I heard you got twitter
     Uhm... yeh. I did... it's pretty meh tho
Jim: Yea Ikr . idk why people see it as so great but y'know humans
     -nod- Ah yes humans
Jim: I think it's time you take your leave tho ... you're pretty much blank
     Don't forget distracted...
Jim: Yea that
     You're right tho... I'm also mad =.=
Jim: Oh? Why so?
     This friend of mine is being unreasonable
Jim: Hmm I see well I know you won't give details
     Cuz it's not important =\
Jim: yeh.. anyway Bai o=!
     :D Yush

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps. Don't you just hate it when people steal your words and get credit for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment