Friday 20 September 2013

♥CasualFriday♥



What?
21 Page views yesterday?
But like...
I didn't even say much .-.
Well
Then again
It wasn't the post that was viewed anyway

Jim: ...
    >.> You should learn to stop giving me headaches... Just cuz you're trapped here doesn't mean things
Jim: ._. Hmm Sorry. It's not my fault. It's technically yours
     Pft! I don't see it that way... Y'know when school restarts you can't just do this
Jim: Yea I kinda figured that out.
     And what's the deal with the "sentences" ?
Jim: .>..> Something wrong with my sentences?
     Yes actually
Jim: Pft!
     Jim... you make me seem like a crazy person >.>
Jim: So? I thought you liked being called crazy
     Hmph You know what I mean >.<!!!
Jim: Lol Y're fine dude.  Chill
    Meh! >_>
Jim: XDD Ah yes.. Oh and if you don't want headaches let's make a deal
     Hm?
Jim: Everytime you blog.  Bring me along for the ride
     Uh But when I don't feel you prodding me, what am I supposed to do then? >.>
Jim: hmm ... I can always try to prod every time
     Why isn't "everytime" one word?
Jim: Don't not answer my question
     Sorry sorry >.<! I was just thinking.  I mean everyday and everyone seem to be just fine
     And every time is like "meh"
Jim: Well maybe every doesn't like t's
     I thought so too...
Jim: Well...?
     I don't know how to respond to that e.e !! If you come here when I blog it's up to you
Jim: Hmm true ... I can't really control if I give you headaches or not anyway
     I swear.. these posts are becoming more and more about me... I don't like it
Jim: lmao I'm sorry .. I think this has to do with my appearance
     I concur e.e
Jim: What's with all the big words so suddenly?
    No idea.  Just testing my vocabulary I guess... Like "prodding" for instance.  When I though of it
    I had to research it to make sure I was using it correctly.  Apparently I was.. It's like these things
     Just resurface randomly ... idk why e.e Did you do somthing Jim?
Jim: Why do you think I did something >.>
     Idk you're the one in my head... you know more than I do
Jim: Pft ._.Lame.. I know as much as you let me know
    I don't think that's true e.e
Jim: Well I know it is .-.!!
    Oh shut up
Jim: :P I just realized sumthin XD ... I swear you're gona love this
    I won't will I =.=
Jim: :3 You have to format my name XDDDDD
    You .... e.e I will just not do it
Jim: D:! Wait !! But .. I'm not Jim without my colours T^T
    >.> .... <.< Pft ! You're still the same to me: annoying
Jim: -scoff- D: This is how you really feel
     :3 -pets your head-

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps.. I'll put your colours later Jim...
pps. D:!! But .. why?
Ps. My wife and I are gonna write ... way more significant than your issues
pps. =.= I swear, you're so mean to me
Ps. :3 -pets your head-
pps. Prior knowledge tells me that you won't come back for me
Ps.  You're so smart... Look just think of it as Casual Friday~ today

No comments:

Post a Comment