Wednesday 18 September 2013

♥Clarification♥



Ohoho !!
And then I was like
"I think I'll post today"
And then my best friend is all
"I thought it was on weekends"

Now
People .-.
I've been hearing these things far too often >.>
<.<
(three times)

And I specifically said:
"Why not

I post every week? o=
And only if I'm really feelin it
Or if something real major happens
Post between here and there"
._.
I mean
Seriously guys >.>
Reading is a key part of life

Understanding is even keyer
I know Keyer isn't a word

It can make a nice name tho :3

What is a word tho
"Idiocy"
I mean I guess
I always knew
But like .-.
.-
=-=
I never knew
Y'know
It's like
You know something
But when you find out
You're still kinda
Surprised
Part of me
Even thought that
It didn't mean what I thought it meant

But like .-.
"Extremely stupid behavior: 'the idiocy of decimating rain forests'."

I swear
I should probably give myself more credit
Knowledge wise
I guess
I know more vocab than I'm aware of
Hmm
Interesting

Anyway
I had more words to say
OHoh!! :3
I'm spending some time with my best friend/wife 
Before school opens

o=!!
Gewd times
Gewd times
Tho like
The times haven't really started to happen yet

Lol Instead of yet
I had yes for awhile
And I was wondering why it was there
(cuz I'd left the spot for a bit)
Ohoho !!
I had to like
REread
More than twice for the ness :3

Lol
I swear
Everytime I come back to this
..
I just
Wonder
WTF am I saying .-.

I don't feel like rereading

So like
I won't o=!!

>.>
<.<
-comes back after some time-
>.>
<.<
-Leaves-

Jim: Hey Wait!!
     o-o!! Jim? What are you--
Jim: Where are you going?
     Uhm To nap maybe
Jim: Hmm really?  You don't seem like you want to nap anymore tho.. also your eyes seem stressed
     Jim!! I swear! The world doesn't need to know I may be sickly >.>
Jim: Sorry, sorry. Just saying y'know ._.
     >.> Meh

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment