Wednesday 3 July 2013

♥StalkersForGemini♥

Ok so here I am once again

Just thought I'd blog today
Why? 
Cuz I was motivated 
Yea 
This happens

Anyway 
I read over one of my previous posts 
That's what motivated me
Yea 
I know 
I'm so awesome to motivate myself 

So 
In school
I'm doing the Literature course 
And I mean
I don't hate it 
Cuz 
Well 
It should be easy enough to pass with 
No less than an A+ 
But

I can't take the unnecessary reading 
I don't care what Plato and Aristotle thought of poetry 
And how it came about 

So while typing out "about" 
I made a few mistakes along the way 
And Ian suggested to me 
"Amour" 

I find this quite amusing 
Because there is a high chance that 
There may be some within me 

Speaking of creepy things 
I have this app on Ian that gives me daily horoscopes and today this is what I got:
"Watch your back today, Gemini. There's a distinct presence nearby that requires your attention. Luckily, your emotions are a lot more stable than usual, and you're more strongly connected with your feelings. In fact, you may be in the clouds. You shouldn't have any problem navigating through this part of the atmosphere. Others may look to you for advice."

I barely read the rest of it after reading the first line xD
That is, when I first saw it 
The first line really stole my attention 
I sounds like I'm gonna be stalked 

But I wonder who wanted my attention 
0k I decided to read the whole thing 

It's actually pretty ok lol 
People will need advice from me eh? 
I don't think anyone will think if asking for my advice
XD 
I mean

I'm 
An idiot in that aspect 
Ahaha

Well 
I'm clearly in the clouds 
(That means good mood right?)
Cuz I'm blogging 
And blogging makes me happy 
But
I blog when I am happy xD 

Also
I have no problems blogging
So that part of the horoscope was true 

As a result 
Today my emotions are indeed stable 
I was able to calmly speak with the person I deeply care for 
Without having to feel even the slightest sadness 

I don't even think I'll weep if I get the chance to write in my journal
Though I doubt I'll be able to stay awake 

Oh well 
No journal for  me tonight 
I'll be fine  

I'm on Ian 
Which means 
I won't be able to put my signature at the end 
That is 
Not unless I fix it on Samuel 

Ohwell
Pce ★彡 


~060713Edit~
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment