Wednesday 13 July 2011

♥ #4o Conscious Blinking ♥

Ok I was finally able to do this *sigh*
So here I am...
Blog post #40 ...

Only ten more posts... Can we make it?

Oh and I'm on a phone
So I won't be able to name it
I.E not until I get back to a pc..
They claim that she
(our pc... Yes my pc has a gender! Does yours?! I didn't think so!)
Has problems with the internet
But we'll just have to see what's in store...

This is depressing me cuz at the end of this
I can't do the norm...
I feel so limited

I knew blackberries weren't all that
I mean..
Its just a phone

There ARE better ones

I think I'm tired
Can't even read that book I stole from Laina today
Preventing her from reading ..

Because reading books is for squares...

And mai Laina is NO square!

Eyes stop making my ness tire out! D:<

Some body parts never seem to obey!
I wonder, speaking of rope, if you blink consciously?

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment