Tuesday 5 July 2011

♥LazinessIS NoGood♥

OMGOMG!! 
I just finished watching an anime 
T'was Awesome
I'll find another one soon
Well
I'm watching ...
7 atm .= =.
And of the Three I finished recently..
Only one was part of that list |=


Anyway
Hmm..
I was thinking
Then I asked myself a question:
"Why am I not at the top of my class?"
But them I realized.. that
It was because I was lazy..
Then 
After some time I realized that I wasn't kidding about that 
I really WAS lazy
So I said to myself
"Starting from the new school year I shall try my best to overcome my laziness so that I" can be the top of my class

At first I was all for it.. then after a short deliberation
I came to the conclusion that 
It was too much work .________.'
Bringing me back down to level -5 
IKR D:
Fail for Crooked ^^
Oh well
Can't change it

Don't worry
My mom said
That if I put my mind to it
I can do anything
She's so inspiring ^^

Gasp!
She should make a blog
And speak.. type
Inspiring words
Or
Words of Inspiration
To all you who may need it

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
o-o
...
;D
I'm back from the beach !!!
It wasn't as fun as I anticipated
Cuz
I didn't wanna wet my hair
Cuz
I didn't wanna wash it
Cuz I'm lazy |=
And besides it's a task!! 
D:<
I mean if I didn't have school tomorrow
Then
I'd go all out..
And here's sumthing ironic..
I STILL ended up washing my hair D:<

P
H
A
I
L
~
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps.Tomorrow is the last day of school for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment