Wednesday 20 July 2011

♥Yesterday♥

Yes 
I know I didn't blog yesterday..
Do I feel bad?
Yes..
But not as much as if I accidentally forgot..
I just deliberately didn't 
Cuz..
It was already late..
And
Truth be told
I got distracted
By Msn..
And Facebook


So it's my fault
Today?
T'was nice
Cuz
Y'know
French XD


I hope French'll never get old to me
 Ah.. French :3


One day I'll be fluent :3
Can't wait For that day..


Wait..
Tomorrow... is 
Thursday right?


Ok 
So I've thought about it
Y'know
the grand "Fiftieth Post"
And
It'll be more effective
If it was on the 25th
Cuz... 50/2 is 25
So
It'll be nice..
Ok -checks- ...
Yea
It'll work out
Cuz 
You all know I'll be missing a post on Saturday


I hope nothing happens on the other days for me to miss
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment