Thursday 14 July 2011

♥............Drowsy............♥

So I was supposed to read up on the French Revolution for History class
but I decided to take the easy way out 
and watch a documentary
Easier right?
Reading boring things is for squares!! 
I'm no square!!
>:}
....
-after fourth one (out of nine)- 
Waow..
I'm nodding off 
I may have to re-listen to that last one


Ehh
Sleepiness isn't fun D:<
Oh well
I'd love to make this a long post


But
My day was long..
my lil cuzin from Mexico
(hadn't seen her since she was born, only picutres)

Has come 
So
We couldn't leave her alone


I have to wake up early tomorrow anyway..
So..
Till we meet again


OMG I wish I could k--
nvm...


Oh sorrry about yesterday's post
I was on a blackberry
Cuz
..
Wait I explained this already
PSH! 


And I don't feel like editing yesterday's post either..
Cuz
I want it to be different...
Like me
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


Ps. Any diagnoses as to why it may hurt to breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment