Friday 8 July 2011

♥We'll See♥

What?
Only 35 posts?
Oh well
On the 22nd
We'll see
OH!!!
On the 23rd another one of my uncles is getting married
Congrats :3

Today? You ask?
EPIC O=
People keep asking my why?
But
Idk..
Things happened that pleased me
So..
Duh |=

Anyway
I don't like
Curfews for the pc D:
I have to leave at twelve ...
WAIT D:<
I meant eleven..
I WISH(!!) it was twelve D:<

Eh
I hope things happen so that I can make a long post..
But it'll take some time..
For me to reach the required limit 

SIGH!! D:<
I don't like this..

I call it msn...
Why did I sign in?
Cuz I have peeeepl to talk too
Like Mr.Quiggles and Biscuits and(!) Cucumber ;3
All of which are mah buddies!

Well they're the ones I'm talkin to atm
:3

HAI Y'ALL~

Hmm -stared at scroll bar-

Still too long D:
D:
D:

OH!!
So Random 
Or should I say
""


T'is epic
See what I did there?
B)


OMG Only 20 mins left D:
Can she make it?
Find out next time on ..
Wait I'm not leavin


Yet..
DUNDUNDUN!!
Oh
I think I can make it the time to be exiting ness
:3




I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me o=
Saturday eh?
We'll see...
We'll just see...
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment