Thursday 7 July 2011

♥Betty and her Butter♥

Betty bought some bitter butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter bitter.  So Betty bought some better butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter better.  Then Betty said "Bitter butter will make my batter bitter but a bit of better butter will make my batter better" 
 Yes.. A tongue twister.. 
Try saying that fast... ( I actually can and it's easy :l)
Omg this font is sexy D:
But the faces... .x x. 
They aren't
-changes-


I think I'll "slanty font" for the rest of the post though
Oh 
My lil sister
She graduated today..
she should just read the post on graduation 
to save me the trough of repeating myself
Re: Post #23
I love you Oin ^^


Sigh she's off to a Ball thingy
I hope she has fun :3


hmm
what else must I say..
Did I say that I'm officially on Holiday(summer vacation)?
No?
I feel like i did...
OH!!
I know why I think this
Cuz
-insert time- 
During Easter
I said that
And since
I've been re-reading my blog lately
I saw that
But anyway


Eh.. 
Again
I have not much to say
So
I'll leave y'all :3
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment