Sunday 3 July 2011

♥Happy Thirty-First♥

Oh waow... minus this one.. I need twenty more posts to make it to 50 :D
It would've been 50 sooner but 
Due to some for seen circumstances
That could not occur }:
Anyway..
So on the.. 
-calculates- ... Week after next Friday (July 22, 2011) will be my fiftieth post o=
Omg
Coincidentally it's on a Friday :3
LOMA
>:}
This was a plan from God :D
Hehe 
Y'know he's a smart guy :P


Anyway..
Oh my lil sister's birthday is next Thursday :o
I wanna...
No
People always do things for her..
Always..
:D >>No worries<<


Well I must leave cuz my cell phone needs charging
And
I'm texting some people }:
So..
Yea..
I know what you're thinking 
"Crooked, It's dangerous to text while your phone is charging cuz the electrons ....blah blah science" ( I won't waste my intelligence here.. there won't be any left for school }: )
Well person..
I know of all this so
Achoo...
Bless you {:
I feel like I've used that before though...


Dang.. -bit lip- 
I really am running out of material
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment