Monday 25 July 2011

#50!!! FINALMENT

OMG!
POST #50!!!


I wish I could type alot
But I have this hw to do..
And
I don't wanna do it
I'm in the lazy mood
-closes book-
That'll be accomplished later
:)


Ik ik
It's not good to be lazy..
But you see
Night time is my pc time
Since the day time is class >>


Have i ever told you all the 
the new Power Rangers 
Is total crap xD
I laugh at the "serious" parts 


ONO!!
Lightening
I may have to leave you all till it stops..
Because 
Our internet modem thingy
Will ness
And things


And I may never be able to blog again
Trajic eh? 
}:


WELL 
'Nuff about sadness 
Time to rejoice
Cuz
I MADE IT TO #50!!! 


WE should celebrate!!
-finds pictures-
I typed in "anime50" and got this!
Ain't she cute? X3
Kinda XD
Ok she ain't that "kinda cute"
she's more just cute

Kinda looks old  D}:
Like my french mustache? XD
Ah yes..
the long awaited 50eth post
Right here at my finger tips
But what should I say..
Uh
OH!!
I wanted to
Wait.. what did I want?
Damn my memory..
D:<


AWWW!!! BabaY!!

Soo cute!! XD
I wanna steal and nibble!! D:<


I want a baby to adopt D:
Hm..
Ever been in a convo. but run out of things to say?
Or!
ever want to eat a baby? :D
Yes
All is awesome 
But yea.. back to the first one


IT's so awkward when that happens
(not really)
but I feel 
boring >>
Know that feeling?
Yea I get that feeling


OMG!!


My normal post length
!!
The proof is in the pudding..
Or...scroll bar size |=


but why is the proof in the pudding thougH?
What if I don't want pudding!!
OMG!
Poison Pudding!


the world is at it's end..
But wiat..
I don't EAT pudding B)
But my mommeh! D:
She eats pudding }x
I must stop this!


NINJA D:>
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


Ps. Happy 50eth everyone


















pPs.. you missed this didn't you? Y'know.. long posts

No comments:

Post a Comment