Tuesday 12 July 2011

♥Reasons and Apologies♥

sorry about yesterday


Y'know how things can get 


I have classes everyday
Summer classes anyway
So
I'll try my best to keep my word to you all


Yes
I'm the kind of person 
To try to keep my word


Don't believe me?
That's your business :3


So how have you all been..
Again with the unanswerable (omg that's a word? Waow o.o) 
questions..


Will you ever learn Crooked?
Oh well I guess


no point in erasing it now..


Oh
Sunday
Idk why I forgot to blog
but that pushed the date of post #fifty to the 23rd...
And
It may not even be ...
It may be pushed to the 24th
Cuz
I have to go to a wedding on that day..


You should know how weddings can get


And I'll probably get home late..
Cuz
It's like an hour's drive from my home... (I know that's not long)
But Knowing my family
We may get there at 8am
And leave at 9pm (or 10pm) to get home at 10pm (or 11pm)


Y'see I couldn't even blog early in the day
Cuz I had church..
THEN
I couldn't blog in the afternoon
Cuz I had to go watch cricket 
(Yes I like Cricket... don't know what it is? click it then)


Hmm
Well
We can't change the past


that's something we ALL should be aware of
No matter how badly we may want to


|=
Idk where this is coming from


I should stop


But this post it like.. the first serious one i.e. without a poem


I wonder why 
I'm not in the mood for .. things?
Ah ... here's not non-seriousness


I feel slightly better about this post


Oh my day?
It was 
good


Did I talk about me having to take classes everyday?
I think so..
If I didn't
then "I have to take classes everyday"
Hmm...
My gut tells me I'm said this before...
Not just "before" 
but "earlier"
In the post I mean


Slantiness 
wee meet again
and YOU CHROME
Come back from the DEAD?!
(hmm more non-seriousness... didn't know that was a word: "seriousness" )


Oh...
Sorry for all the days I have missed and all the days that I didn't write a post of subsistence....
I actually feel guilty for all
Though most were unintentional


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment