Saturday 6 July 2013

♥Ian♥

Hey guys...
It's know it's been a while..
A
LONG while
But
Something big happened and I had to share it o-o!!

After years of waiting o=
I finally got my iPod T^T!!
I mean
When I say years
I mean years
XDD

Omg
I can't contain my joy..
Ok
That's a lie
I can contain it very well
Too well
XD
I don't even look like I'm impressed with him

What's that?
Him you ask?
Ohoho :3
I named my iPod yes
...
His name is
...
.....
-drama drama-
Ian B]

Sexy name I know
Ahahaha
:3
Now that I think about it
IT's goes well with my name
Y'see
When my lil cuz was a baby
She'd call me "An"
And now my sister (kinda) calls me that
And I for iPod XDD
Ik ik
I'm a genuis
The best part is..
o=!!
I
Didn't
Even
Think
About
It XDD

Omg

I just remembered
That
I don't want to debate v.v

Days later~

So like ... Today is the debate xD 

Is it weird that I'm prepared ?
I mean I knew i was going to be but ... 
It's my first ever debate ...

All other opportunities I had to debate I got away basically xDDDDD

For instance
The first time I had to debate was at a retreat
And because of our judges an their love of speech 
It got too late and we had to go to bed 
The other time 
The time ran out again
And our teacher said that we would come back to it... 
We never did xDDDD

This time it's actually for my grade so I must do it 
However 
Thanks to my topic and position
My parents were able to assist immensely 

Yes I use big words B) 

Anyway I'm blogging from Ian xD 
Got the app xD 
Anyway it's time I take my leave B[ 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment