Monday 15 July 2013

♥TimmehAndJimmeh♥


Interesting
New discovery

I don't need an Internet connection to type a post
0;
This is news to me ... 
Hmm 
I wonder if it'll save
e.e

Haha
So it did save 

Great 
Now that I know this 
I can do what I want

This ingenious thing is ingenious 
:3

Now 
On a day when I want to pretend like I'm doing something important while I'm with my "friends" who ignore me 
To keep my mind occupied 
I shall indeed do this 

Haha
Blogger app is a genius

I wonder ...
Why does the genius in ingenious not spell like genius ...
Or why does genius not spell like genious

Yes chrome e.e ... And Ian 
I know that's not how it spells 
I was testing something 

Don't judge me
>>
Like always
As technology
You should be aware what I intended to do 

Rait now 
I'm bored 
Haha 
So when I typed haha
I accidentally typed a "g" rather than an "h" 

It's not as funny 
XD
I'm just trying not to be bored 

Sigh
I have not blogged in ages 
Ok probly not ages 
I'm not sure if I blogged this month 

Did I? 
Jim should know this e.e 
Rait Jimmeh?

Jimmeh: yea!! -fist pump-
  Oh Jim you always know how to make a  me unnotjoyous 
Jimmeh: I'd tell you that that's not a word but, as Jim I know all things Lainy
   Hey Jim ... 
Jimmeh: mhm?
  How do you know that Lainy is my name? I don't recall saying this in my blog... Then again... You should know more than me when it comes so these things 
Jimmeh: Oho! Silly girl this how I, James Patrick Alexander, works.  And even if you didn't ... I am not just some random person.  I'm part if you cuz ...you're the one talking for me here 
  .-. Pft ... Oh Jim << you silly boy you.  You make it sound like I've a sad life 
Jimmeh: I didn't say that at all ... But seeing as you brought it up... Maybe it's true 
  e.e ... <<... >> ... You're probably right Jim v.v I just wanted someone to talk to and I'm not gonna listen to the people around me cuz they be depressing me haha it's a sad day for a Lainy ;D 
Jimmeh: Yet you smile it off 
  Shut up Jim ... 
Jimmeh: You know ... You can make me stop talking anytime right ? 
  Yea I know ... But you're the only person I have right now xD damn this is a Sad blog... Jim, please remind me to never blog around people again
Jimmeh: sure lol 
  e.e I know why you laugh 
Jimmeh: oh? 
  Cuz I'm just telling this to myself 
Jimmeh: Well, yea but ... People make "notes to self" all the time ... Yours is just weirder cuz you've created me, a character from your mind, and are using me for that purpose 
  Ok that's it Jim you speak too much << 
Jimmeh: Fine, I'll be quiet 
  No no, I'm not just ready to let you leave me... I need you here.... You remind me of someone 
Jimmeh: Is it another person just like me 
  His name is Tim.  I miss him. ( lol rhyme)
Jimmeh: Coincidence? 
  e.e Hey that's not like that at all. Besides your name is James ... 
Jimmeh: You call me Jim all the time. I bet you use to call him "Timmeh"
  No... 
Jimmeh: -eyebrow raise- 
  v.v yes ...
Jimmeh: Exactly... where was Tim ?
  He was in this book I got from my mother... 
Jimmeh: Your mom promoted your partial psychosis? 
  She didn't know what I was going to do with it Jim e.e 
Jimmeh: ok ok I think it's time I take my leave this blog post is long enough
  Hmm I agree 
Jimmeh: Goodbai readers! If there are any :P
  I see!!! -shoots him in the leg-  

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment