Tuesday 16 July 2013

♥MedicalGeography♥


So I was researching something
For school 
(yes I'm still going to school even tho it's summer -- I'll explain later) 
and I found this blog
And I was like 
"Waow 
I should write about this and 
Do it with one hand!! "
But ..
When I started typing 
And kept making mistakes on the first line 
I realized that I wasn't typing with one hand

Pointless? 
I think yes .-.

Sad days XD
OH!! 
Speaking of sad things..

Jim
     Jim
          Jim
               Jim

HE....
He passed away T^T -dabs tears with hanky-

Jimmeh: What!? No I didn't !! -walks using crutches-
  Uh ... -cough cough- !! It's a mirable
Jimmeh: ... sure e.e Why did you shoot me? I didn't do anything to deserve this!! 
  ._. You offended me so you needed to die 
Jimmeh: That's not funneh .-.
  What makes you think that I was joking?
Jimmeh: Sigh... whatever. . . I'm gonna go rest my leg >.>
  Yea yea ..
Jimmeh: e.e Hmph

Anyway ...
Where was I before I transitioned to things?

Oh!
Summer school >.>
So I think I said this before
But I'll say it again
I'm in college
And like..
Credits and shit .-.
So to accomplish that task more quickly,
I'll have to do summer school

I was kinda ok with it at first
But then
I was like "Actually work? Ohoho"
And now ..
I'm fed up =.=
Even though I've only..
Two... Three days left of school ...

And even though we have like ..
no school on Fridays .-.

I shoulda done Medical Geography
Instead of Literature..

I wonder what that entails..

-searches-
Ugh...
So there I was ...
Going on Google
To find what MG was
and
I saw "-insert words- History of Medical Geography"
and I was immediately turned off =.=

History..
You find every way to make it into my life ?!
Fool e.e!!

Medical geography, sometimes called health geography, is an area of medical research that incorporates geographic techniques into the study of health around the world and the spread of diseases. In addition, medical geography studies the impact of climate and location on an individual's health as well as the distribution of health services. Medical geography is an important field because it aims to provide an understanding of health problems and improve the health of people worldwide based on the various geographic factors influencing them

Anyway I gtg
Wish I could stay forever
But alas

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment