Thursday 25 July 2013

♥Summer♥



What's the point in having them if they're just gonna go to waste.
   Jim: What are you talking about? 
Nothing 
   Jim: ... S-so did you like my ending for the recent post ? 
e.e Why couldn't you just put my signature? =.=
   Jimmeh: I mean I thought about it but... I thought against it when I realized that I wasn't really you
But aren't you the one who told me that I'm you or whatever
   Jim:  Shhhh Crooked Shhhh... Just let it happen 
Lame! I think I'm done with you for now James.  
   Jim: James? Wait but --

So hello everyone who possibly reads this 
Today was kool 
Technically xD
I now have absolutely nothing to do anymore 
Not till school reopens 
In September 

Today was officially the last day of school 
 Summer school anyway
Exam day 
Fourtunately 
I was only doing one 
"Exam-requiring" course
Four credits completed!! 
I hope I didn't fail 
<.<

Now
I'm 
Officially Free 
For the summer 

I was actually supposed to 
Or 
Thinking of 
Tutoring math to some kid 
But 
I've thought long and hard 
And I've decided against it. 

Also 
I've finally decided 
That my feelings are pointless 
To the world 
And that emotions are useless 

XD 
Great stuff  
   Jim: Is that what you--? 
Ugh not now Jim! e.e

Where was I ?
Oh 
Yes 
The reason for deciding against the tutoring
I mean 
Yea I love math 
And it is a passion of mine 
( I don't recall saying this in a post)
But 
Summer is for break time 

And I bet
This kid has a nice restful summer
From June to July 
I didn't 
And that would mean 
Using up my whole 
And I mean 
My entire summer up
Doing "productive things"

I know it sounds selfish 
But idc
Summer is the time when you have nothing to do 
And I believe 
This is my last real summer 

It might be ... 

So I didn't realize that I started posting regularly again 
Maybe not as regularly as before but 
Still pretty regular 
I think it's cuz I gave Jim a voice 
Ey Jimmeh
   Jimmeh: e.e oh... Now you  wanna speak to me~ ?
Eh! I gave you props dude!  Gimme a break 
   Jim: e.e 
.-. 
   Jim: I think I want to be called Jim forever or James ... Not Jimmy 
Woht?! But wai~?
   Jim: Manlier 
<,< no! 
   Jim: but D: 
Look man, I gtg we'll talk about this tomorrow  
   Jim: Ugh fine

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment