Sunday 21 July 2013

♥Acquaintances♥(I swore I named a post this before)


Dammit
So I started writing a post this morning ... At like 
15minutes to 3 this morning 
But 
I didn't save it 
Like 
Like a Baka 

Waow... 
Ian thinks Baka is an actual word 
Hmm 
Interesting 
Very Interesting 

I guess I shall be using you more often xD 
Sorry Samuel 
But only for like 
The typing anywhere 
I'll need you for the sexy formatting 

And I don't feel like learning HTML 
It's just 
Just too much 

Like All Time Low sings 
Track ;3

I remember when I first heard it 
I was all 
" damn this makes sense"
It's so blatant 
And so true 
Lmfao
Hmm 
Ian doesn't want me cussing
Yes 
I said "cussing"
Issues son? 
Gat sum issues brutha

XD 
Perfect whatever accent 
If I do say so myself 

Oh 
I just came from church 
And also just made breakfast 
So like
Soon enough I'll probably fall asleep
Cuz as you may have noticed 
It's Sunday 

Yes Sunday 
A day where I worship Jesus and his dad 
And then eat breakfast 
Then sleep 
For more of four hours 
This is my favorite day actually 
Then 
I realize that 
School is starting up the morning after
Oh the joy 
Which fills my soul 

Church actually finished early today 
Which is why I'm anything but tired right now 
Eventually I'll fall asleep 

Now that I think about it
Hmm 
We actually ate breakfast at breakfast time today 
O.0 
Wtcuss
We'd normally eat it at lunch time and eat lunch at about 4 or 5 
The time I'd wake up 

It's like a set schedule 
Hmm 
I almost spelt "schedule
Like "schedual
Damn Americans and their pronunciations 

Oh 
So yesterday during church 
( don't question why k?)
I was thinking about my life 
A sad one really .. 
And I realized 
That I'm unimportant 
XD 
To my so called friends 
XDDDD 

Well I guess 
If I call them acquaintances 
It won't hurt as much 
Lmao :3 
I mean seriously tho 
There are only three people who think I'm a significant person 
My two best friends and someone who's like a brother to me 
(Sorry Biscuit, but my mom calls you her son so /: ) 

I mean I shouldn't really care 
~New topic ~

Jim how's your foot? 
   Jimmeh: I'm not going to answer that 
Aww c'mon Jim don't be like that 
   Jimmeh: Hmph you dunno dem feels Lainy!  You don't know!!

Uh... Ok then 
How bout we leave Jim alone and go onto our next topic 

If only I had another 
Sigh 
Maybe I should just go to sleep 
Ha! 
I knew it'd come to me eventually

iFly
.[CrookedWings].

No comments:

Post a Comment