Saturday 6 July 2013

♥#115:GlaringDays♥



So I came here
Searching for a song
That I linked here

But I ended up reading some of the posts >.>
And now
I'm here
Speaking about what brought me here

Isn't that great?

I still want that song tho...
I think I loved it

Oh!
Tell you what I remembered?
When I was reading over some of the posts?

Jim

What was his full name again?
James somethin er other .. >.>

Damn
e.e
I'm sorry Jim
You're my biggest fan
and I can't remember your full name v.v

I feel terrible

OH!
James Patrick Alexander

Jes..
Jes Jimmy
I got it
e.e
Even though I ..
Technically kinda cheated >.>
Don't judge me!

Jim 
You should know better than
To judge me
e.e

Hmm
So
How was my yesterday?
Well for starters
I thought it was Saturday
On many occasions

But I only didn't have class <.<
I decided that I've been glaring to the right often
So now
I must glare to the left 
This reminds me of a song XD
You should figure it out

Uhm..
I was saying something
Oh
School

Hmm
Yea it was a laz-E day
And I actually went to sleep late cuz I slept for two hours
..
<.<
I almost glared to the right >.>
Shit! X.x
I guess it's a force of habit

Hmm
I keep getting distracting from the thought train e.e

Uhm
My nap was sexy
But
I had to force myself to awaken
v.v
IT was painful

Hmm
I need to practice using my shift
Specially when it's with "IT"
I some how always
Always
end up using a capital "T"

And how was your today?
Oh
It was very productive ..
Why?
Cuz I actually did my hwk
.-.
I didn't want to do it

If it were up to me
Then
Well
It wouldn't have been done at all
So
Thanks
:3 ...
Thanks Laina

I should..
Probly leave
e.e

I swear
I didn't want to cut this short
But
I guess it has a good length...
And guess what o=!!

I can do ... this ==>
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps... Is it weird that I think that 115 is a cute #? .-.

No comments:

Post a Comment