Tuesday 23 July 2013

♥.{CrookedJamesPA}.♥

Everytime I write a blog about me and you Jim, I either feel crazy or like I'm writing a story
   Jimmeh: What is it tonight?
hmm... crazy
   Jimmeh: >.> I see
;D But you know this much is true nee?
   Jimmeh:  Hmm ._. well I guess so ... I also know that you've planned out the beginning of this post for awhile
>.> Yea yea .. You're taking from my post time, I'll ttyl

Actually
I have nothing really to say

Oh!
I'm thinking of maybe continuing one of my stories
IDk which one yet
And Like I said
Thinking
That most likely means
That I won't
Sad
... But True

Oh
I'm posting from Sammy tonight
Why?
Idk
But if Sammy's happy
Then so am I

Speaking of Happiness
I was talking with my wife
And we didn't have a falling out
But it was a slight disagreement
Then in the end of it, after it was resolved with compromise
I said the word "Compromise"
And then it hit me

Ok I noticed..
But yea
The word has "Promise" in it o=!!
O==!!
O)=!
~o=
~(*0*)~

I wonder what it means
Well the actual definition

Noun
An agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
Verb
Settle a dispute by mutual concession.

Ah .. interesting indeed
It's like you're making a promise to agree o=!!

   Jimmeh: You know that makes no sense right?
=.= Jim what are you doing back here?
   Jimmeh: I never left
Yea yea... Oh! Speaking of sadness
   Jimmeh: You know we...
How's your leg?
   Jimmeh: Well it's coming along actually... Doctor says I'll be able to walk normally by next month.
Hmm -strokes chin- Pretty long time e.e
  Jimmeh: Well you could just heal me with your mind .-.
Ohoho :3 I can't do that
   Jimmeh: Yes you can
Pft I didn't know this... Oh And another thing!! .... I can't remember
   Jimmeh: Lmao .. waow...
OH!! YES!! Why does your name have to be in green? ! Like.. All the time !! |:<
   Jimmeh: Hey !! I'm not the one editing this damn thing =.= Calm your shit
-gasp- o=!! -smacks him upside the head- e.e! How dare you speak to me this way -walks away-
   Jimmeh: Ow!! -rubs head- Hey wait!! You can't just leave ! You have to close the post };
.... -teleports-

Jimmeh: ... Uh.. Oh boy >.> ... <.< -looks around- Uhm e.e ... He-hello everyone (if there is anyone there... though I don't wanna say anything like that again.. I need my legs)  I'm Jim...
Most of you may know me as James P Alexander ...
._. Uhm ..
I think I should leave >.>'
And go find that Ninja-Alien Vampire
Uh.. how does she end the post .-.
Haha just kidding I know these things B|
I am
Jim after all

iFly♥
.{CrookedJamesPA}.

PS.. Haha :3 see what I did there? And I manned up the words |:<

No comments:

Post a Comment