Monday 22 July 2013

♥Reconciling♥

So
After much deliberation 
I've discovered that 
I did not already name a post 
"Acquaintances"
Named one 
"Consequences" tho 
Ah yes consequences 

I wonder what that one was about 
I can't really remember 
I wonder if Jim can 

Hey Ji-- 
   Jimmeh: No e.e 
Jim c'mon we (technically) talked about this.  Lighten up.  My wife says that you'll live.  Which you did I might add 
   Jimmeh: ... 
She actually also told me something else to tell you.  And ... Unless that was it, I forgot what it was 
   Jimmeh: God! You're useless 
Hey now!  HEY NaOW! Don't be name callin ... And speaking of names ... The Lord's name please.. 
   Jimmeh: Sorry 
See.. Even Ian knows to capitalize the word "Lord" ... That time was me tho 
   Jimmeh: Still mad at you tho 
So why do you return 
   Jimmeh:  if I had a choice I'd be gone 
Really? 
   Jimmeh: No actually... I have no choice but to be your biggest stalker Fan xD 
Whoop!   
   Jimmeh: But!
Hmm? 
   Jimmeh:  You're not forgiven just yet 
D: what? But Jimmeh -- 
   Jimmeh:  I was never given a proper apology.  In fact, I wasn't given any apologies 
**cough** whaaat~? Me? Not apologizing? That almost never--
  Jimmeh: Stop stalling tho... 
Fine!! I'm sorry... -looks down- but for the record you did deserve it 
   Jimmeh: Sigh... I admit that I've said some things ... Which may have offended you-- 
**ahem** May? 
   Jimmeh: Ok fine .. I offended you!! And for that I apologize.  But you took it too far !!! Shooting me in the leg was not ok!!
-brushes him off- Fine fine .. A bit too rash coming from me.  But you started your own fire
  Jimmeh: Ok ok.. I'll think twice next time before provoking you 
^^ Everyone wins 
  Jimmeh:  You win more than me though.  I'm the one with the healing leg
Note the key word being "healing" ;D ♥ bright side Jimmy... There's always a bright side  to these things 
  Jimmeh:  Says the one who's depressed almost every other hour of her life
Shut up >.>

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Ps... Jimmeh:  Turns out the post was a poem
          Oh I see o-o



No comments:

Post a Comment