Monday 25 April 2011

♥Food♥

AH!! 
I must post today D:
So I'm here :3
I'm not really gonna be here much today
>.<
Goin to a stoopid pool or whatever D:
I mean I don't mind
But It keeps me from my beautiful readers
:D
YEs I care more for you guys 
Also
I like blogging
Tis fun :3
It brings me joy
Even when I'm not happy
Cuz
Y'know
I'm like that
Haha
And you guys will never know if I'm "not happy" 
XD
What D:
I'm not mean!!
I just..
Don't want y'all tah know :3
Omg I'm hungry
I haven't eaten yet..
.x x.
Me?
Make my own food?
When my parents and older sister are home
Ha <<
Never!
They'll make it when they feel like it
.___.
What?
Oh I'm used to not eatings :D
( minus the s )
Ugh!!
I'm all
AHCHOO! <<' sneezy
Oh! I'm fine 
Bless you Crooked ^^
Thanks Crooked :D
Ah yes..
Speaking of crooked!!
I need to change my ..
Nevermind
You'll see it
well some may not notice
I.e if it's the first time you're reading this
Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that lil thing ._.
Oh well
It's too late now
...
You're probly thinking
"What?! You could've just backspaced"
OH FOOD!
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment